Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy birthday to me

Ok so now that im sober enough to blog i'd like to announce that it was my birthday on sunday the 23rd. (yay me). The whole affair went for two days as my friends and i went to the pub the night before and drank ourselves stupid. At the pub i broke my personal best of makeout sessions with random ckickies, and danced my ass off. We stumbled back to my house and drank even more and passed out around 5 am. As i poured myself out of bed on sunday morning, i half crawled half slid up the hallway towards the bathroom. as i approached the home straight i was confronted by a familliar pair of legs. I looked up and a bellow of laughter errupted from my flatmate vic. I said "dude i don't have the capacity to be vertical right now, i know i have legs but shit". After evacuating the contents of my bladder, i stumbled back to bed. A few hours later i was up and ready to start the day. my flatmates cooked me breakfast,( thanks guys) and then i started to prepare for the bbq i was having that afternoon. I was so spaced out i didn't realise that vic and dan had disappeared, but they soon returned with the greatest b'day pressent ever. A tower of goon. Thats right, a 6 cask high 24L tower.( alcoholic much). Soon after people started to arrive and the super seedy sunday bbq was under way. I think i over did it with the food but everyone seemed to have a great time. Live entertainment was provided by vic on guitar, super star singer kel on vocals and sam accompanied them on a blue plastic bucket. (they rocked) As usual we all drank till the wee hours of the morning and payed for it the next day. It was an awesome b'day and i would just like to thank the other members of the house of gay for everything they did for me, you guys rock and i'm probably going to need a new liver and kidneys by the time im thirty.

No comments: